Orem Dog Bite AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Suffering a dog bite can be a traumatic and life-altering experience. These attacks can leave more than just physical wounds; dog bites can lead to infections, lasting scars, and a deep-seated fear that lingers long after the physical injuries have healed
At We Win Injury Law, we specialize in providing legal assistance to victims of dog bites in Orem. Our Orem personal injury attorneys understand the intricacies of these cases and are committed to securing the compensation you deserve for medical expenses, emotional distress, and other damages incurred.
If you or a loved one has been impacted by a dog bite, we invite you to schedule a free consultation and let our attorneys guide you through your legal journey.
Why Choose Our Dog Bite Lawyers in Orem?
- Specializing solely in personal injury law, our Orem dog bite attorneys bring focused expertise to advocate for your rights and just compensation.
- Our team-based approach, combining the talents of attorneys and our support staff, allows for comprehensive and strategic representation in your dog bite case.
- We Win Injury Law operates on a contingency fee basis, removing financial barriers to quality legal representation. You will not pay unless we recover a settlement in your case.
Utah’s Laws on Dog Bites
In Utah, the law holds dog owners strictly liable for injuries caused by their pets, irrespective of the owner’s prior knowledge or the dog’s previous behavior. If you are bitten by a dog in Orem, you have the right to file a lawsuit against the owner regardless of negligence, as long as you were not trespassing or did not provoke the dog.
If you were not bitten but otherwise harmed by a dog, you also have the right to pursue legal action. For instance, if a dog knocks you over and breaks your leg, you have the right to seek damages. These cases hinge on proving negligence, where the owner failed to take reasonable care to control or restrain the dog, leading to the injury.
What Compensation Can You Recover in a Dog Bite Lawsuit in Orem?
By filing a dog bite lawsuit, you can recover various types of compensation to address the harm that you experienced. These are divided into two broad categories: economic damages, which involve your financial losses, and non-economic damages, which refer to your pain and suffering.
Damages in a dog bite lawsuit may include:
- Medical expenses, covering current and future medical treatment
- Lost wages for time off work due to the injury or a loss of future earning capacity
- The physical pain and emotional distress that you endured due to the bite
- Property damage, if personal possessions were damaged in the incident
An Orem dog bite attorney from We Win Injury Law can be instrumental in assessing and securing the full value of your claim. They can thoroughly evaluate the impact of the injury on your life, exploring all potential areas of compensation.
Contact our Orem Dog Bite Lawyers at We Win Injury Law Today for a Free Consultation
Dealing with the aftermath of a dog bite can be overwhelming, but you don’t have to face it alone. At We Win Injury Law, our Orem dog bite attorneys can provide the legal support and guidance you need. We understand the physical and emotional toll a dog bite can take and are committed to protecting your rights.
Contact us today at (435) 688-9558 or use our online contact form to schedule a consultation and let us help you on your journey to recovery and justice.