St. George Burn Injury LawyerRequest Free Consultation
Burns can be extremely serious. Often caused by open flames, hot surfaces, and electrical fires, these injuries can lead to permanent disfigurement, scarring, and emotional trauma. In many cases, burns happen in accidents caused by other people—and if you were injured at the hands of another, you have the right to pursue legal action.
At We Win Injury Law, our attorneys are dedicated to protecting the rights of injured people. We know how painful a burn injury can be. Our St. George burn injury lawyers can represent your lawsuit or insurance claim and recover the compensation that you need to heal.
Why Choose Our St. George Burn Injury Lawyers?
- With over 20 years of legal experience, our personal injury attorneys in St. George have represented injury victims across the state of Utah. We will work tirelessly to secure justice in your burn injury claim.
- Our firm has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts. We are dedicated to recovering maximum compensation for each of our clients and will fight for your highest possible award.
- We understand the financial hardship that can occur after a burn injury. We take all cases on a contingency fee basis—if we do not win your case, you will not be charged legal fees.
What Causes Burn Injuries?
A burn is an injury that can be caused by heat, flames, or an external source, like radiation, electricity, friction, or chemicals. These injuries can range from mild first-degree burns to severe third-degree burns that damage the muscles, tendons, and bones.
Severe burn injuries can result in serious complications and often require extensive medical care. You can experience permanent nerve damage due to the injury, bacterial infections, and dangerously low blood temperature.
How Can You Prove a Burn Injury Lawsuit in Utah?
Many incidents can lead to burn injuries, including car accidents, house fires, and spills at a restaurant. If someone else’s negligence caused you to suffer a burn injury, you have the right to file an insurance claim or lawsuit against the at-fault party.
To prove a burn injury claim, you will need to submit enough evidence that proves four important facts:
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of care at the time of the incident. For example, a driver must drive safely and follow the rules of the road.
- The at-fault party breached his or her duty of care through a negligent act or failure to act. For example, a driver who runs a red light or drives drunk breaches his or her duty.
- The at-fault party’s breach of duty caused your burn injury. For example, if a driver crashes into your vehicle and starts a fire, his or her actions would have caused your injury. A car accident attorney in St. George can help you through the legal process following a collision.
- You suffered damages in the accident that you could claim in your lawsuit. These damages include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage.
Your attorney from We Win Injury Law can conduct a complete investigation into your accident and gather critical pieces of evidence to prove your case.
Contact We Win Injury Law Today
If you suffered a burn injury in St. George, Utah, you deserve justice. These injuries can have a major impact on your life, financially, physically, and emotionally. At We Win Injury Law, our firm can help you hold the at-fault party accountable and recover the compensation that you deserve.
Contact us today at (435) 688-9558 to schedule your free case consultation and discuss your legal options with a St. George burn injury lawyer.